Thursday, July 9, 2009

Science Museum



The Dues and of course the Ellis' decided to go to the science museum on July 5th. We had a wonderful time. There is so much to do and not always enough time or energy to do it all. The girls had been before but this was Jeffs first time ever. I think he had more fun looking around and tinkering with stuff than anyone.



Jeff and Clint having way too much fun!



Lydia learning how to drive a Segway. She did a great job. She went again and again and again.....



Jeff and Caroline just hanging out watching all of the fun.



Jeff and Grace testing something out.



Well, here I am trying to learn to drive a Segway, it was a little shaky getting started.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Kerri,
I love the blog. It is definitely going to help me stay updated with you and the girls. Hope you are having a good week. Maybe I'll get to see you all before I officially start school again. Tell everyone hi for me.
Love you!