Friday, August 21, 2009

A little of this and that

I just want to start off with filling you in. The Dues have been busy getting back in the swing of things since school has started. Company and birthdays have all come to a halt so now we're just able to focus on family and home projects. We haven't been doing a lot but I thought I would throw in a few fun picks from the last couple of weeks.

We believe Caroline is teething. I know we should know for sure since this is our 3rd child but this was our first clue (besides the drool). She is gumming everything!


Grace was convinced she was the only child in our neighborhood who had training wheels, so she insisted we take hers off. Now comes the hard part!

Jeff is giving it his best and Grace WAS doing great. I thought I would help her the following morning and the bike ended up in a shrub but I did manage to jerk her off the bike so she wasn't with it. Let's just say she won't go near the bike and she's riding her tricycle.

Lydia wanted to take some of her closest friends out for a birthday dinner (yes, somehow we are still celebrating Lydia's birthday). By the way, nest year we are setting some birthday boundaries.So, 6 sweet girls and Jeff and I went for an evening out. We spent almost 3 hours in the restaurant and had a great time. We started off being very well mannered and by the end of the evening we were having way too much fun.

The girls dipping their bread and veggies in the worlds greatest cheese. Fondue is FABulous.

Olivia and Lydia showing their many talents!

Oh, uhhhh I had a few myself.

No comments: