Monday, September 14, 2009

Our little vacation to South Padre

We went on a little vacation to South Padre for 5 nights. We went with our good friends Clint and Kathleen Ellis. We decided to leave the children at home. Thank you to all who made our trip possible. I'm not very good about leaving my sweet girls but I knew they were in good hands. Jeff and Clint had a 2 day race in the gulf with a total of 44 catamarans. While the boys raced Kathleen and I relaxed on the beach and read magazines and a good book.



Jeff and I enjoying our dinner.


Here is Jeff relaxing on the beach the day before the big race.


Jeff and Clint getting the catamaran ready for her race.


Jeff and Clint in their gear. Yes, they are sexy to us!

Jeff, Kerri, Kathleen and Clint eating again.


Jeff would have made a great pirate. He looks a little creepy!

Kathleen and I getting some snuggle time.















No comments: