As you can all see, I fell behind on my blog. I love doing my blog but there just hasn't been much time. I will try to do my best with getting everyone caught up. We have been very busy in the month of October. School is back in swing full force along with all of our activities. We have gone through our first t-ball season. We didn't have many games thanks to the rain. What games we played were fun. Grace had a blast but, I'm not sure she still has a clue on how to play t-ball. I think she was in it for the social experience. We have also been very busy with Gymnastics. Lydia works out 5 hours a week at the gym and Grace 45 min. a week. Lydia also had her first meet of the season and placed 8th in the all around for her age group. Yes, there were more than 8 girls in her age group. We are very proud of her. We have also been working our tails off on this house. Well, I say we, but I mean Jeff. I have to occupy the kids while he gets the work done. He has put in 12 windows out of 32. He has also painted around them 3 different colors while his wife is trying to decide what looks best. I know, we all feel sorry for Jeff. It was his decision to marry me, I didn't promise to be any other way. Also, Halloween was a blast this year and I had my 2 great nephews come join us. I would like to provide you with some pictures with all of them together but that isn't going to happen. You put that many little people together and it's just CRAZY!!!!!!! Caroline is growing up. She now has 2 teeth and working on a few more. She is crawling and pulling up on everything. She currently has 3 bruises on her face from crashing. She also has discovered the word "no" and doesn't much care for it. So, there it is!!! That's what the Due's have been up to. Now, for some pics......
Just thought I would throw in a picture of Caroline.

No comments:
Post a Comment