Monday, March 8, 2010

February 2010


February has been a lot like January. We have been busy with gymnastics meets and running kids here and there. Lydia had another meet in Oklahoma City. She placed in every event except floor and was 5th overall in her age group. We have continued date night at the Due house. Jeff and Lydia went to Paint Your Art Out here in Edmond and they painted on canvas. They had a blast and would recommend it to everyone! Their art work is now displayed in the entry way of our home. Lydia and I went to Wizard of Oz for our night since we had to cancel last month due to the crazy weather. Grace and I went and had a cupcake at the new Cupcakes To Go and then had a pedicure. This date night thing is WONDERFUL! Oh, Duke almost ate himself to death. Anyone who knows Duke should not be surprised! He got into his dry dog food and ate over a gallon of food and then drank a ton of water. Water and dry dog food do not mix. It swells and causes a very sick dog. Duke got to spend a day with the vet and was sooooo glad to get home. We now have the dog food up high and out of Dukes reach. Caroline is now walking, signing many words and starting to say just a few things. Grace is Grace! She is getting so big
and doing great in school. I think that is it for now!!!

Lydia, Grace, Caroline and Chili Dog

Lydia placing in her gymnastics meet.

Lydia getting Nadia Camaneci's autograph.

Grace and I going on our date night.

Duke and Caroline hanging out.

I just couldn't resist this picture of Caroline!

No comments: